Virtual Public Speaking Workshop with Chris Nielson
Have you ever been to a TM meeting and laughed and learned more than you thought possible?
Join us for this special virtual Ryerson Toastmasters event with seasoned public speaker and trainer Chris Nielson, DTM who will be delivering a FREE workshop on public speaking and leadership!
Chris Nielson is a Professional Speaker, Trainer, and current President of Torrey Pines Toastmaster Club in San Diego. He has facilitated workshops at 40 other clubs in 10+ countries and has worked with Sony, Microsoft, McAfee, Federal Reserve Bank, Alzheimer’s Association, Intuit, and more!
This fun-filled and interactive workshop will involve:
- Getting more comfortable giving a speech
- Boosting your Speaking Skills
- Dropping fears
- Writing speeches…so many ideas 🙂
- Getting inspired to have more fun speaking
- Become more playful and charismatic while speaking
- Laughing! Learning! And most importantly having fun!
Open to absolutely everyone! Ryerson student or not, current Toastmaster or not!
Zoom link will be sent to attendees upon registering.
Date and time
Tue, June 22, 2021
6:00 PM – 7:30 PM EDT